Advance Uganda Micro Finance Limited (AUMF) is a micro-finance institution established by the Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Uganda to render micro finance services to the economically active communities in underserved areas. The founders of AUMF include ADRA Uganda, who founded it in collaboration with ADRA Sweden who funded her establishment.
- The interest of AUMF comes first and above our personal business agendas.
- Courtesy and good humor in all our dealings thus availing an environment where cynicism, oppression and rudeness are not acceptable.
- Proactive action with our clients and respond to their needs quickly, effectively and objectively.
- Listen to and aim to understand alternative perspectives and put our own views across openly and constructively.
- Positive cooperation with all staff members through supporting our leaders and encouraging our peers and developing our subordinates.
- Respect towards each other’s needs to balance personal and business needs.
- Learning from our experiences and making the time to enjoy our successes in the company of our co-workers and family.
- Adhere to and promote soundness of moral character and ethical principles.
- Transparency at all times.
- Customer focused and regards our clients as the most important cause for our existence.
- Enhance and promote team building as one of the means to improve service delivery.
Board of Directors
Mr. Nyende Jimmy
Mrs Deborah Gasana Sendawula
Mr. Zirimuabagabo Vincent
Finance Committee Chairman
Mr. Kalule Henry
Credit Committee Chairman
Mr. Sam Basuulwa
Mrs Ruth Tina Kibirige
Mr. Kateregga Solomon